- In summer the Bear Paw Bistro Restaurant is open for breakfast from 7.30 to 9.30 am. Dinner is served from 5.30-9 pm.
- Our continental breakfast buffet contains a selection of breads, meat and cheese platters, boiled eggs, baked goods, cereal, yogurts, fresh fruits, juices, coffee and tea. Enjoy a fresh croissant on the patio with great views of the mountains.
- The restaurant offers a great appetizer, salad and entree selection including superb steaks, seafood, pasta's and more. Kids menu's are available. Occassionally we surprise our guests with a great Steak or Salmon BBQ buffet.
- A hot American breakfast buffet is offered daily from 7.30 to 9.30 and includes bacon, sausage or ham, a variety of eggs and hashbrowns, breads, pastries, fruits, coffee, milk and tea.
- Lunches-to-go are available for our skiers and snowmobilers. Packed to last the day, they include your choice of breads and toppings, 2 juice boxes, fruit and a candy bar. An a-la-carte-order form is available at the front desk and orders can be dropped of till 11 pm the night before, so that our kitchen staff can prepare your lunches fresh and ready to go by 8.30 amin the morning.
- Dinner is served in our downstairs 'Sledders Pub' from 5.30 to 9 pm. A buffet with large selection of salads and soup is available daily. Great appetizers and entrees will satisfy any hunger.
Enjoy dinner in our cozy pub, where we'll show the latest ski and snowmobile DVD's on the Projector screen and multiple TV's. Great music, an open fireplace, cool drinks and friendly staff. Appies are available from 4 pm and dinner is on from 5.30. Dinner is a combination of all-you-can-eat salad & soup buffet and a-la-carte entrees. Great food and lots of it, is our motto. Reservations are recommended for larger parties of 6 or more guests.
Our south-facing patio is an ideal spot for breakfast in the morning or dinner at night. Overlooking the Begbie Glacier, your food experience wil be completed when our gardens are visited by deer or the occasional bear (May & June).
The lobby of the lodge features a small coffee bar where you can get you cappuchino or latte. Just see the front desk.