Summer sport services
ATV and Enduro Packages
- Volleyballs, Badminton rackets and Horse-shoes are available for free at the front desk.
- Playground is located among the cabins and is for kids 10 and under only. Please no adults!
- Hiking: Around the lodge are several great hiking and running trails. Maps to these trails and the waterfall are available at the front desk.
- ATV trails and information: Glacier House Resort produced an ATV map for the region, which you can get for free at the front desk. ATV fuel and the use of the workshop on request.
- Mountain Biking and downhill biking: Glacier House is located right on the bike trails of Frisby Ridge and Boulder Mountain. Ask us about maps and directions for trails and downhills.
- Canoe & Kayak Rentals: Sign up in our sport shop and drive 3 kms to our dock from where you can explore Lake Revelstoke in our stable canoe or kayaks. Rentals are per half day or day and include paddles and life jackets.
Other local activities include:
- Hiking in Mt. Revelstoke & Glacier National Parks.
- White water rafting on the Illiciliweat River
- Tree top Adventures and zip trekking
- 4 outstanding local museums to visit.
- Visit the impressive Revelstoke Dam.
- Helicopter and fixed wing tours to the glaciers
- Several Natural hotsprings within a 60 min drive
- Boating or jet skiing on Lake Revelstoke