Thank You message
Pet friendly in Revelstoke, Glacier House Hotel & Resort offers 2 cabins for our pet friends. Cabin 110 (medium) and cabin 105 (large) are our designated pet cabins.
We have 2 resident medium sized dogs: Boulder and Frisby. Boulder is the male and is a friendly pup, who quickly makes friends with other dogs and people. Frisby is our little bitch, who needs a bit more time to make friends. She loves to eat, is not watching her figure, so please don't feed her (t0o much).
Conditions pet cabins
Pets should not be left alone in your cabin, unless contained in a proper pet kennel.. You are responsible for all damages caused by your pet. A $250 credit card authorization will be kept on file during your stay. Please walk your pet on the outside of the property and pick up behind them.. For the safety and comforts of our other guests and staff, please keep your pet under control at all times. Should you need anything for your pet, just let us know.
Sorry pets are not allowed in our rooms or other cabins for the well being of other (allergic) guests.
Revelstoke mountain information
Revelstoke Mountain Resort in BC offers superb lift, snowcat and heli skiing. With the longest vertical descent in North America and the deepest powder snow around, it is the greatest place to ski and snowboard in Canada. Revelstoke Mountain Resort has a new 8 passenger high speed gondola and 2 high speed quad chair lifts that take you to the top of Mount Mackenzie for spectacular views and first-class mountain riding.
- Vertical: 1713 meters/5620 feet
- Elevation Top: 2225 meters/7300 feet
- Elevation Bottom: 512 meters/1680 feet
- Terrain: 1227 hectares/3031 acres
- Runs: 52 plus cat and heli skiing
- Longest Run: 15.2 km/9.5 miles (Last Spike)
- Level: 10% Beginner/ 42.5% Intermediate/ 47.5% Advances
- Lifts: 8 passenger gondola, 2 high speed quad chairs, magic carpet
- Historical Snowfall: 12 - 18 meters (40 - 60 feet)
- Opening Day: December 5, 2009
- Closing Day: April 5, 2010
- Ski and snowboard rentals
- Snow School with private and group lessons and special events.
- Retail Store
- Repair Shop
- Day snowcat and heli skiing
- On-mountain dining: Restaurant, Café and Day Lodge
- The Revelstoke Guides Bureau
Location and Shuttle Service
Revelstoke Mountain Resort is located on Mount Mackenzie, just south of Revelstoke, BC. From Glacier House Hotel & Resort, take the Westside Road to the TransCanada highway. Turn left onto the TransCanada highway, cross the brige and turn right at the first intersection and onto Victoria Road. Follow this road for app. 43 kms and Turn left across the tracks onto 4th street. Keep following this road over a small river and up the hill. Turn left onto Nichol Road. Turn right onto Camozzi Road. Follow Camozzi Road until you arrive at Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Signs indicate the way to the resort as well.
Seasonal shuttles run to and from Glacier House Resort daily from December to April from 7:00 am to 4:40 pm??? NOT CONFIRMED YET
Recession Specials 2011-2012 at Glacier House Resort.
We know, times are tough and you need a break. A break from the daily grind and a break on hotel rates. We'll you're at the right site.
Recession Specials from $ 70 per room per night
* Special Rates apply for ay mid week stay (sunday - Wednesday nights, valid as long as we have availability on these rooms and for the period Nov 17- Dec 22, 2011 and Jan 2-26, 2012
* For instance: Single room just $ 79 instead of $ 90.
* A double fireplace room with 2 queens Just $ 99 , slashed from $ 112.